Join one of the fastest-growing business technology consulting teams, Frontera Consulting.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for sourcing, networking and managing the full life-cycle recruiting process for permanent full-time employees and contract labour in the US and UK markets. While the focus will be on Oracle Cloud Delivery and Managed Services positions, the TA Specialist will also recruit for Executive, Sales and Back Office roles. Collaborating with Frontera hiring managers, the TA Specialist will work to identify, attract and hire the best talent in the industry.
This role will be mostly remote with the occasional travel for networking and recruiting events. Please note that this is a UK based role.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the full life-cycle recruiting process for all roles – sourcing/identifying candidates, screening of candidates, scheduling interviews with internal SMEs and hiring managers, reference checks and on-boarding.
- Be the first screen for all candidates by reviewing resumes and applications against the skillset requirement and performing phone/video screenings.
- Develop an on-going candidate pipeline utilizing internal network connections, LinkedIn Recruiter, Frontera career site, job boards, career sites and networking/recruitment events.
- Be proactive in engaging with inactive, past and passive candidates. Build up the relationships by constantly networking with these candidates.
- Working with Frontera leadership, create and leverage recruitment strategies and souring approaches. Keep abreast of recruiting market trends.
- Work with resourcing partners to find candidates within short periods of time.
- Entering and tracking candidates through each stage in Monday.com in a timely manner.
- Work on converting existing contractors to permanent employees.
- Ensures the recruitment process is completed in a fast, efficient, and professional manner, minimizing the time to hire and creating a unique and memorable candidate experience.
- Be the Frontera Ambassador and be able to relay to candidates why Frontera should be their next home.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- At least 3-5 years Recruiting experience within Oracle Cloud Technologies.
- Excellent relationship management skills and candidate pipeline management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment – must be flexible and responsive to changing needs and priorities.
- Proven experience in networking and building strong relationships within the industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Frontera Consulting is an EEO. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We are committed to an inclusive recruitment and selective process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Frontera! Due to the number of responses that we receive, only those who have been selected will be contacted.