Join one of the fastest-growing business technology consulting teams, Frontera Consulting.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Serve as the Cloud EPM Lead on projects through the full project life cycle: planning, configuration,design, build, testing, training, go-live and post-production support.
- Working closely with client teams to understand their needs and offer solutions and design
- Build up best practices within the Oracle EPM solutions (planning, budgeting, forecasting, financial closeand reporting).
- Design and build of reports for Frontera knowledge library
- Initial discovery calls – provide knowledge of application and integration, benefits to client, overview ofFrontera products and services
- Support development of Proposals and Statements of Work
- Stay current with all Frontera service offerings – cross application, cross-geography
- Stay current with Oracle products and offerings – attend conferences, webinars
- Working closely with the Global EPM Practice Director and UK Sales Team, design and propose realistic,implementable solutions that incorporate client requirements, software capability and future directions.
- Keep up with current releases, features and practices and share with team.
- Act as senior client-facing advisor on designs and best practices.
- Perform hands-on delivery of workshops, configuration, and other project tasks as necessary.
- Post-secondary degree from an accredited institution (concentration in Finance or Accounting a plus)
- 5-7 years of experience as a delivery consultant
- At least 2 years’ experience as a delivery Lead
- Demonstrable experience with the Oracle Cloud EPM Solutions (EPBCS, FCCS, ARCS, PCMCS)
- Excellent understanding of Financial Reporting
- Experience with reporting tools (FRS, Smartview, OTBI)
- Advanced knowledge and experience of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently with minimal instructions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – verbal and written
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Attention to detail
Frontera Consulting is an EEO. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age. We are committed to an inclusive recruitment and selective process.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Frontera! Due to the number of responses that we receive, only those who have been selected will be contacted.